NEW YORK – (November 1, 2013) – iAcquire will present a free webinar titled “How We Solved (Not Provided)” on Wednesday, November 6, from 3 to 4 p.m. (EST). Content, SEO, and digital marketing professionals are encouraged to attend the webcast led by iAcquire’s Content Strategist Devin Asaro, Market Research and Analytics Manager Norris Rowley, and SEO Manager Tom Harari.
- Leverage existing data and create strategic content that revolves around your target personas
- Understand how to leverage persona research
- Focus your marketing on implicit intents and cohort segments
- Organize, tag, and segment your content
- Measure organic search and landing page performance
Register now and learn how to maintain or boost your search position in light of “100 percent not provided”.
About iAcquire: iAcquire is a digital marketing agency specializing in organic search, content marketing, digital PR, and social media. Utilizing market research, iAcquire builds holistic strategies that account for the people behind the search, turning target personas into customers and brand advocates. The agency’s growing customer base includes world leaders in technology, consumer electronics, retail, higher education, financial services, media, entertainment, publishing, and consumer packaged goods. The agency’s services are leveraged by more than 100 leading brands globally. For more information on digital careers and the agency’s team, visit the iAcquire company page.