Content is the face of every enterprise. It’s the bricks and the mortar. Content guides the user through every step of the user experience journey. From search to conversion, content is there. And the art of content strategy lies in aligning that process with a business’ goals.
But where does that leave content marketing? In fact, what is content marketing, and how can it be used alongside content strategy to set goals for your business and actually meet them in a measurable, scalable way?
The smart folks at iAcquire, Distilled and Zemanta are holding a meetup to ask (and answer) some serious questions about content strategy and content marketing. On March 20 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 EST, join these three digital marketing powerhouses to explore content marketing and strategy’s inherent differences – and what you can do to improve your current practices.
Host Michael King, iAcquire’s Director of Inbound Marketing will orchestrate a speaking panel that includes:
- John Doherty: Head of Distilled NYC
- Stephanie Chang: SEO Consultant, Distilled
- Tom Harari: SEO Manager, iAcquire
- Megan Brown: Social Media Strategist, iAcquire
What we’ll cover:
- Using data to audit and improve your content strategy
- Examining content strategy as the backbone of marketing strategy
- Exploring social strategy as an aspect of content strategy – not something separate
- Creating effective micro-content that drives conversion
- Repurposing non-social content for social use.
- Creating a unified brand voice for social & content strategy across disparate audiences
- Using social media to shape your content strategy
- Determining the content strategy “order of operations”
Where: Zemanta – NYC office (33 West 17th St. New York, NY 10003)
When: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20
Registration: RSVP now at Eventbrite!
About Zemanta: Zemanta is a leading content marketing company. We recognized the power of valuable content 6 years ago and have been leveraging our semantic targeting capabilities to deliver results for our clients. Zemanta’s content discovery network has helped hundreds of businesses, including Fortune 100 companies and small businesses amplify their content to over 300,000 publishers, dramatically increasing traffic to their sites. On the publishing side, Zemanta acts as a content discovery engine for publishers, connecting users with related content and increasing internal traffic.
About Distilled: Distilled is a creative online marketing company who believe in sharing knowledge through their blog, industry leading conferences and interactive training resources. With offices in London, New York and Seattle, they work to build exceptional online businesses.
Stay tuned for more marketing industry events in 2013 on our iAcquire blog!