Link Reclamation Using Screaming Frog
- Export links from any or all of the above listed resources
- Compile those links into one spreadsheet
- Remove duplicates in the target page column (i.e. the pages where people are linking to on your site)
- Create a new spreadsheet with just those links and save it as a CSV
- Run Screaming Frog in list mode, opening the CSV you’ve just saved
- Export the data to a new CSV, copy it to a new sheet in your original Workbook of compiled links.
- Perform a VLookup on URL column vs. the original target page column to bring the status code values into the original spreadsheet.
- Add a Filter to the Original Spreadsheet and filter out all the response codes that are 200 or 301
- Bring in the Domain Authority of all those links using this function =SEOMOZ_URLMetrics([URL],”68719476736″)
- Visits those sites and reach out to the webmasters that fit your criteria requesting that they update the links or provide new ones