Digital Strategist Job Description
Digital strategists take responsibility in ensuring successful client engagement. They play a role in conducting research and gathering data, help to organize the ideas generated by a cross-functional team, contribute to developing final recommendations, and present their work to clients. Digital strategists understand client offerings, their target audience and online marketing goals, and develop client-facing data-driven deliverables designed to educate, inform, and encourage marketing decisions.
In addition, digital strategists will perform a variety of tactical tasks for clients as needed including but not limited to:
- Content strategy
- Content ideation
- Keyword and market/audience analysis
- User journey mapping / landing page recommendations
- SEO audits and recommendations
- Social media audits and recommendations
- Content audits and recommendations
- Paid media analysis including search and social media
- Analytics and reporting analysis
Daily Activities Include:
- Conducting and participating in client conference calls.
- Drafting project briefs and proposals that include specific content/project recommendations for clients.
- Analyzing project throughput and providing recommendations to the SEO, content, and paid media teams to optimize output.
- Working with the digital PR team to help ideate strong story ideas to pitch to journalists and publishers.
- Presenting strategy and plans internally and to customers.
- 5 years+
- Content development and strategic planning
- Client deliverable creation
- Novice+ SEO knowledge
- Novice+ Social knowledge
- Client facing experience
- 3 years+
- Audience analysis
- Analytics analysis
Candidate must demonstrate: an ability to gather data and problem solve; strong presentation skills; knowledge of business and the Internet; and ability to work on a team.
Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and related programs.
Willingness to travel.
* We are considering candidates that have a full or strong partial match to all of the above requirements.
iAcquire is a fast-growing content marketing company quickly gaining recognition for its innovation and leadership in digital brand strategy and marketing services for SEO, content marketing, reputation management, digital public relations and social media marketing.
iAcquire promotes a culture of innovation, passion, and strong work ethic with recognition and rewards for top performance. We get results for our clients and have a great time being the winning team!
iAcquire offers a full range of benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, and 401K.
Please refer any questions in regard to the position to Andrew Bart at 480.526.5471.