Use Client Data for Content
- Collect the data. Start by identifying if data is collected, if so where is it stored, and determine how relevant or outdated it is.
- If no data exists, it’s time to start collecting. Use SurveyMonkey free surveys to ask your followers to answer questions for a chance to win a prize.
- UserReport makes collecting survey answers from your site visitors extremely easy and looks very clean.
- Once data is collected and deemed appropriate, decide on which form the content should be created. Infographic are easy to create with Infogr.am and Piktochart. Timeline related data can be displayed with Dipity.
- Consider turning the data collected into a series of blog posts, and then package into a whitepaper using Anthologize for WordPress (if WordPress is the CMS for your blog).
- Recycle and reuse your data so that you are getting the most amount of content vehicles out of it. Don’t simply rely on one type.
- Publicize your newly created content through social media, to hand-picked influencers, and to your existing customers.