Have you ever had a problem with a Google product, but didn’t know where to turn? If so, then you probably want to find an easy way to contact Google about it. In this post, we’re going to show you contact forms you can use and other specific ways to get support from Google for business tools.
Having an issue with Google+? Here are some ways to contact Google about them.
- Report an Issue, Make a Suggestion, or Send Feedback – This tells you how to get feedback by highlighting particular areas in Google+.
- Report an Inappropriate Profile – This tells you the criteria for inappropriateness on Google+ profiles and how to report them.
- Report Inappropriate Content – This tells you how to report inappropriate content within Google+ posts and comments.
- Report a Photo or Video for Abuse – This tells you how to report albums, photos, and videos that violate Google content policies.
- Report Abuse in Public Hangouts – This tells you how to report anyone who may be violating Google content and conduct policy in a Google+ public hangout.
- Report Abuses of Hangouts On Air – This tells you how to report hangouts on air that violate Google Terms of Service.
- Report Abuse on Events. – This tells you how to repot events that user conduct and content policies.
- Report an Inappropriate Local Business Review or Photo – This tells you how to report a review or photo on a local business page as inappropriate.
You can also connect with others in the Google+ Community Forums. Discussion categories include troubleshooting Google+ problems, learning more bout Google+, suggesting new features, and feedback for various aspects of Google+ (pages, mobile, hangouts, and local).
Google Business Support
If you use Google+ Local (formerly Google Places) and have a question about your business listing, here are some ways to get help.
- Listing Verification Problems – Once you go through the step-by-step troubleshooting, you will be given a short form to fill out to contact Google.
- Troubleshooting Offer Problems – Once you go through the step-by-step troubleshooting, you will be given a short form to fill out to contact Google.
- Incorrect Listing Information – Once you go through the step-by-step troubleshooting, you will be given a short form to fill out to contact Google.
- Report a Problem or Fix the Map – Offers three solutions to problems with local listings and incorrect locations on Google Maps.
You can also connect with others in the Google and Your Business Community Forums. Discussion categories include need advice and technical issues.
Google AdWords Support
Google AdWords has several different contact options which can be found on this page. They include phone (worldwide), live chat, and email. You can also discuss your AdWords issues with the official Google AdWords Community where you can get answers from the AdWords team.
Google Analytics Support
Unless you’re ready to sign up for Google Analytics Premium, there are not as many options for contacting Google for support. This page talks about technical support access. You can also connect with others in the Google Analytics Community Forums. Discussion categories range from tracking and implementation issues to content experiments.
Webmaster Tools Support
Webmaster Tools Support includes important forms and instructions on how to contact Google about issues with your website.
- Contact Google – For help with problems with the +1 button on your website.
- Additional Support – Find out how to contact Google if your website was removed from search or has a warning because of malware, if you want a URL removed from Google index, to report spam, to report a copyright violation, to tell Google to crawl your site more slowly, or to tell Google that your content is being filtered by SafeSearch by mistake.
- Rich Snippets Not Appearing – If you can’t get rich snippets to appear for your website, this form will let you inform Google about it.
You can also connect with others in the Webmaster Central Community Forums. Discussion categories include crawling & indexing to structured data & rich snippets.
YouTube support mostly covers copyright issues, infringements, and other TOS violations. Here are forms and ways to report problems to Google.
- Defamation Claims – Form to help you report videos containing personal information without your consent including your image, name, or identification number.
- YouTube Trademark Complaint – How to contact YouTube users who have used your trademarks in their channels or videos.
- YouTube Counterfeit Complaint – Form to report trademark violations.
- Other Legal Issues – Form to report any violation of privacy laws in your country.
- Content Reporting and Removals – How to get content removed based on privacy infringement, impersonation, harassment & cyberbullying, threats, hateful content, spam, phishing, and other sensitive material.
- Trouble Watching a Video – How to report video playback issues.
- Report Impersonation on YouTube – Form to help you report someone who is impersonating you on YouTube.
- Site Security Issue – Email address to contact YouTube security.
- Report Playback Issue – Form to report playback issues.
- Copyright Infringement Complaint – Form to report use of copyrighted material.
- Contact Sales – Form to contact YouTube about advertising opportunities.
- YouTube Partner Interest Form – Form to submit your interest in becoming a YouTube partner.
You can also connect with others in the YouTube Community Forums. Discussion categories include playing & watching videos, uploading & managing videos, accounts setup, channel features, mobile, YouTube live, and YouTube for non-profits.
If you use Gmail, then you have a few options to contact and troubleshoot issues with your account.
- Report a Problem with a Message – General support for issues regarding email.
- Report a Gmail User Abusing TOS – If you’re being harassed by someone using Gmail, this is the form for you.
- Compromised Gmail Account – If you think your email has been accessed or used without your permission, here’s how you can troubleshoot related sign in issues.
- Feature Suggestions Page – Let Google know what you would like to see added to Gmail.
You can also connect with others in the Gmail Community Forums.
Google Chrome Support
If you use Google Chrome for your business, here are some ways to get help for it.
- Report an Issue – This tells you how to report an issue using Chrome Tools.
- Report Installation Problems – If you can’t install Google Chrome, this information will help developers in future updates.
- Report a Broken Website – Let Google know when you hit a broken website.
- Share Feedback – Let Google know what you like / dislike about Google Chrome.
- Chrome Device Support – If you purchase a Google Chrome Device for Business and Education, you can call their toll-free number for support or open a support case on this page.
You can also connect with others in the Google Chrome Community Forums. Discussion categories include reporting issues, giving feedback and suggestions, and discussing tips, tricks, and how-to’s.
Miscellaneous Google Support
Looking for other ways to get help from Google? Try these forms and resources.
- Google Support – The starting place for support for Google’s current products.
- Google Help Forums – A complete list of communities built around Google products (including retired / soon-to-be retired products).
- Contact Google About Search – This page gives you directions on how to send feedback about Google search. You can also connect with others in the Google Search Forum.
- Google Offers Support – If you are having any issues with Google offers, you can use this form to talk to a specialist by phone.
- Google Drive Support – This page gives you troubleshooting self-service options and an option to chat with a Google Drive specialist during normal business hours. You can also connect with others in the Google Drive Community Forums.
- Removing Content From Google – This tool will guide you through the process of reporting content that you believe warrants removal from Google’s services based on applicable laws.
Have you ever contacted Google? What was your experience? Please share in the comments!